Group prices by booking only. Ticket prices can be found here
- A guided tour of our permanent exhibition: the visit lasts 1 hour and covers the museum’s three separate display areas.
Topics: World War I, World War II, genocide, migration and child soldiers.
- A guided tour of the temporary exhibition: the visit lasts 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Other workshops run occasionally in conjunction with the permanent and/or temporary exhibitions.
For those who prefer to visit the museum on their own, we offer:
- An audio-guide tour of the permanent exhibition.
Available in French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese and Russian. Audio guides for children aged 8–12 and for teenagers are available only in French.
- An independent visit of the temporary exhibition; the informational materials we offer depend on the exhibition.
- The Henry Dunant Room, a space that can be reserved for you to run your own activity.
Preparing for your visit
Download our tips for getting the most out of your visit: