Visits should be booked at least five business days in advance.
We offer two types of visits:
– guided tours with a museum guide
– independent visits with audio guides, for groups of at least ten people
Ticket prices can be found here.
We offer :
- A guided tour of our permanent exhibition: the visit lasts 1 hour and covers the museum’s three separate display areas.
- A guided tour of the temporary exhibition: the visit lasts 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- View our schedule of activities for visitors of all ages.
For those who prefer to visit the museum on their own, we offer :
- An audio-guide tour of the permanent exhibition.
Available in French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese and Russian. Audio guides for children aged 8–12 and for teenagers are available only in French
- An independent visit of the temporary exhibition; the informational materials we offer depend on the exhibition.
- The Henry Dunant Room, a space that can be reserved for you to run your own activity.
Groups with special needs :
- Information about visits for disabled persons is available here.
- Information for social workers is available on the teachers page of our website.
- Information about our teaching resources is available.
Lunch at the museum :
Lunch can be served at 11:30am or 1:30pm on weekdays and between 11:30am and 2:00pm on weekends. To make a reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org .