COVID-19 / Your story concerns us all
Regardless of our walk of life and age, the Covid-19 pandemic has left its mark on all of us. Our experience of this exceptional situation is both individual and collective. To make sense of what happened to us and to build a memory of it for future generations, we invite you to share your story with us.
In the form of an image, a text or audio-visual material, your story will become part of the collections of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum, where it can also be presented. It will provide an indispensable voice to understand the effects of this phenomenon that concerns us all.
The exclusive images of Magnum photographers, which we are first publishing online, may inspire you. As for the questions below, they can guide you, if you wish. However, you are not obliged to answer them.
Before submitting your story, we ask that you please fill out the Testimonial and Release Form. We thank you very much for your cooperation and look forward to reading, listening to or watching your story.
The MICR team
- What has COVID-19 changed in your life?
- What did you find most difficult about living in confinement?
- Which outbursts of solidarity particularly moved you?
- What did the crisis reveal in you?
- Do you think that such a crisis will never happen again, or on the contrary that it will come back? In either case, why?
Testimonial and Release form
If you would like to make a testimonial, please complete the following form.