The Museum needs the support of loyal friends. The AMICR (Association of Friends of the MICR) provides a financial contribution essential to the development of the institution and the numerous activities it carries out. It is also a valuable opinion pointer.
By becoming a Friend of the Museum
- You demonstrate your attachment to the values and humanitarian principles for which the Museum stands.
- You support the Museum by promoting its activities, its temporary exhibitions, its educational and other programmes for children and young adults.
- Your contributions and membership fees are vitally important to the success of the Museum.
ADVANTAGES FOR YOU
- You will be regularly informed of all the Museum’s activities: temporary exhibitions, lectures, round table discussions, conferences etc.
- You will receive a personal invitation to all Museum openings and events.
- Free admission to all exhibitions, lectures and concerts.
- Free guided tours of all temporary exhibitions.
- Members’ discounts at the Museum boutique.
- Special events for Members only: meetings, lectures, cultural trips.