MY NAME’S MARIDO AND I WORK AT THE MUSEUM. I'M AT HOME NOW LIKE YOU ARE. HOW ABOUT WE CONNECT HERE EVERY WEDNESDAY? WOULD YOU LIKE THAT?
We have a vast and really beautiful collection of posters at the Museum. They help us to understand what is happening to us all today.
Once a week, I will make one available for everyone to enjoy colouring. I’d like to share some pointers with your mum, your dad, or the person who is taking care of you. If they agree, I’d be very happy to receive your drawing. Thank you!
For the grown-ups:
To begin a discussion with the child about what is happening to us today, we suggest you ask the following questions during the colouring.
You can share the drawing with us by using #RedCrossMuseum on social media or by sending it to us by post: International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum, Avenue de la Paix 17, 1202 Geneva.
To download the colouring poster and print it at home, click here.
Credits: For your health, do the gym in the morning. Red Cross Bulgaria, 1969
– Can you describe the poster? What is the woman doing?
– What do you usually do as a sport?
– What activity could you do indoors … without disturbing the neighbours?
– Do you know what your friends do?
– Why is “moving” good for your health?
– At what time of day do you feel like being physically active?
– Imagine new activities to vary each day.
– What might the poster message say?
– Can you think of other rules to complement this one for healthy living?
See you next Wednesday for another poster!