MY NAME’S MARIDO AND I WORK AT THE MUSEUM. I'M AT HOME NOW LIKE YOU ARE. HOW ABOUT WE CONNECT HERE EVERY WEDNESDAY? WOULD YOU LIKE THAT?
We have a vast and really beautiful collection of posters at the Museum. They help us to understand what is happening to us all today.
Once a week, I will make one available for everyone to enjoy colouring. I’d like to share some pointers with your mum, your dad, or the person who is taking care of you. If they agree, I’d be very happy to receive your drawing. Thank you!
For the grown-ups:
To begin a discussion with the child about what is happening to us today, we suggest you ask the following questions during the colouring.
You can share the drawing with us by using #RedCrossMuseum on social media or by sending it to us by post: International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum, Avenue de la Paix 17, 1202 Geneva.
To download the colouring poster and print it at home, click here.
– Describe what you see on the poster.
– What does the tagline on the poster say? Do you agree with this message?
– Why are you washing your hands?
– Before the pandemic, when did you wash your hands?
– And now, when do you wash your hands?
– How do you wash your hands properly? Describe all the steps.
– Do you know a fun song to help you wash your hands properly? You can imagine one.
– Is it enough to wash your hands with soap?
– Do you know another way to disinfect your hands?
– Which country does the poster come from? Do you know this country? Can you find it on a map?
See you next Wednesday for another poster!