MY NAME’S MARIDO AND I WORK AT THE MUSEUM. I'M AT HOME NOW LIKE YOU ARE. HOW ABOUT WE CONNECT HERE EVERY WEDNESDAY? WOULD YOU LIKE THAT?
We have a vast and really beautiful collection of posters at the Museum. They help us to understand what is happening to us all today.
Once a week, I will make one available for everyone to enjoy colouring. I’d like to share some pointers with your mum, your dad, or the person who is taking care of you. If they agree, I’d be very happy to receive your drawing. Thank you!
For the grown-ups:
To begin a discussion with the child about what is happening to us today, we suggest you ask the following questions during the colouring.
You can share the drawing with us by using #RedCrossMuseum on social media or by sending it to us by post: International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum, Avenue de la Paix 17, 1202 Geneva.
To download the colouring poster and print it at home, click here
– What do you see on this poster?
– Describe the characters. Where are they from? How do you recognize their country of origin?
– What countries are your best friends from? Where are you from?
– What do you like about them?
– Why do the characters on the poster hold hands? What does this mean?
– Have you ever made a big circle holding your friends’ hands?
– If so, can you explain why you did it?
– Do you know what is happening at the moment in other countries around the world? Are they experiencing the same situation as you are?
– What is difficult for you? For them?
– Do you go out on the balcony to sing and clap in the evening?
– What does this moment represent?
– What message do you want to send to your friends and to all the children in the world?
See you next Wednesday for another poster!