MY NAME’S MARIDO AND I WORK AT THE MUSEUM. I'M AT HOME NOW LIKE YOU ARE. HOW ABOUT WE CONNECT HERE EVERY WEDNESDAY? WOULD YOU LIKE THAT?
We have a vast and really beautiful collection of posters at the Museum. They help us to understand what is happening to us all today.
Once a week, I will make one available for everyone to enjoy colouring. I’d like to share some pointers with your mum, your dad, or the person who is taking care of you. If they agree, I’d be very happy to receive your drawing. Thank you!
For the grown-ups:
To begin a discussion with the child about what is happening to us today, we suggest you ask the following questions during the colouring.
You can share the drawing with us by using #RedCrossMuseum on social media or by sending it to us by post: International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum, Avenue de la Paix 17, 1202 Geneva.
To download the colouring poster and print it at home, click here
– What’s the little boy in the center doing?
– What is the other little boy’s reaction? Why does he react like this?
– What is the little girl’s reaction?
– What the is little boy on the left saying?
– What is the little girl saying?
– At home, identify all the items or furniture that you touch with your hands.
– What’s the problem if your hands are not clean?
– What would be the slogan for this poster? Maybe the previous coloured poster can help you.
– Where might these three friends be? Imagine a setting for this poster, the playground? the classroom?
– Where are your friends at the moment? What are they doing? What message do you want to send them?
See you next Wednesday for another poster!